Sunday, December 18, 2005

President Bush Says He Ordered Domestic Spying

Copyright NEW YORK TIMES

WASHINGTON, Dec. 17 - President Bush acknowledged on Saturday that he had ordered the National Security Agency to conduct an electronic eavesdropping program in the United States without first obtaining warrants, and said he would continue the highly classified program because it was "a vital tool in our war against the terrorists."

CLICK HERE for entire NEW YORK TIMES report.

Michael McCafferty comments:

I agree with President Bush. In the war against terrorism there must be weapons to defend freedom against terrorism. It takes leadership and courage for President Bush to defend his actions in fighting terrorism and I support America's Commander in Chief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada