Friday, December 16, 2005

Bill Clinton will speak in Saskatoon Canada

Bill Clinton comes to Saskatchewan.

One of the most charismatic world leaders of the past decade has a speaking date lined up in Saskatoon.

Former U.S. president Bill Clinton will speak on Canada-U.S. relations at the Centennial Auditorium on March 8.

"I think it will be one of the best events we've ever had," said Centennial manager Rob Jones. "I'm pumped up."

CLICK HERE for Saskatoon Star Phoenix news article on President Bill Clinton.

Michael McCafferty comments:

President Clinton is a very remarkable and outstanding world leader and statesman. For my birthday this year my son got me President Clinton's memoirs - "My life" -- and what an extraordinary life Bill Clinton has lived.

Back in 1992 I was sorry he defeated my friend former President Geore Bush but in the years Clinton was president and the years since he has been a former president I have come to respect and admire him -- and you can be sure I will
be in Saskatoon to see President Clinton in real life. After all he is truly a great man.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Murney said...

Excellent, Michael, please let me know what he is like, in person!

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada