Tuesday, July 12, 2005

President Bush has confidence in Karl Rove

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Copyright

July 12, 2005

WASHINGTON -- President Bush supports Karl Rove, the White House said Tuesday, rebuffing Democratic calls for Bush to fire his top political adviser over his role in the leak of an undercover CIA officer's identity.

CLICK HERE to read full article about Karl Rove.

michael mccafferty comments:

Karl Rove is my friend of over thirty years and I very much respect and admire him. Karl Rove is one of the brightest and most remarkable Americans to ever serve a President in the White House.

The enemies of Karl Rove are out for blood because they are still outraged about loosing the 2004 election. It was Karl Rove who was the 'architect' behind the victory of President
George W. Bush.

Like President George W. Bush I have total confidence in Karl Rove. God bless my friend Karl Rove.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

In November of 1974 I went to Washington, D.C. for a conference. At the time I was Executive Director of the Progressive Conservative Youth of Canada.

Karl Rove was the Chairman of the College Republicans.

We had spoke on the phone, and on my arrival to Washington, D.C. Karl Rove extended to me warm hospitality and friendship.

At the time I was very impressed by him. I was 23, and he was the same age.

From that point on we stayed in touch over the years. The last time I saw Karl in person was the REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION in Dallas Texas in 1984 -- but we have stayed in touch by phone and notes.

To me Karl Rove is a very remarkable person -- and I very much admire him.

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada