Monday, July 11, 2005

Blair vows to hunt down bombers

BBC NEWS Copyright 2005

Tony Blair has promised one of the most "vigorous and intensive" police manhunts the UK has seen to catch those responsible for the London bombings.

CLICK HERE to read entire BBC NEWS
report.

michael mccafferty comments:

I admire Prime Minister Tony Blair. He is truly a great world leader and statesman. Tony Blair is exactly the kind of leader Britain needs at this dark hour -- just as Britain needed Winston Churchill in World War II. It is my heartfelt hope the British people will rally around Prime Minister Blair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada