Monday, April 18, 2005

An open letter to Stephen Harper by Norman Spector

Norman Spector is a distinguished Canadian. He has served as Chief of Staff to Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, Canadian Ambassador to Israel,Editor of the Jerusalem Post and is a respected Canadian political commentator.

Norman Spector wrote an Open letter to Stephen Harper

in which Mr. Spector gives Stephen Harper the excellent advice and I quote:
"Ideally, you should await Mr. Justice John Gomery's report and recommendations; at minimum, you should not defeat the government until you've heard enough testimony to offer Canadians a credible plan and assure them that Adscam will never be repeated."

As a Canadian I would urge you to read
Norman Spector's Open Letter to Stephen Harper
.

Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada