Saturday, April 16, 2005

Karl Rove --- my friend makes the TIME magazine list of the world's 100 most influential people.

My friend Karl Rove -- the Deputy Chief of Staff at the White House and Senior Adviser to President George W. Bush -- in a special issue of TIME magazine -- has been listed as one of the world's 100 most influential people.

I am delighted that my friend of over 30 years has been recognized and honored by being named by TIME as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.

Karl Rove and I first met in November of 1974 in Washington D.C. We were both 23. Karl was at that time National Chairman of the College Republicans. I was Executive Secretary of the Progressive Conservative Youth of Canada.

Right from the start I admired Karl Rove. He has proven that he is the 'most brilliant' political strategist in American history. Equally important is that Karl Rove is the loyal and trusted Senior Adviser to the President of the United States of America, George W. Bush.

Karl Rove is truly a great man -- a remarkable man -- and I am truly honored to call him my friend !


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dem's just wish they had someone with half as much ability as "The Architect".

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada