Wednesday, September 13, 2006

US Secretary of State visits constituency of Canada's Foreign Minister Peter MacKay

Posted by Picasa MICHAEL McCAFFERTY says:

It is absolutely wonderful news that US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice took the time to visit the constituency of Canada's Foreign Minister, Peter MacKay.

Click here to read the TORONTO STAR report on the Nova Scotia visit of US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

I admire Peter MacKay and Condoleezza Rice. They are remarkable and outstanding people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada