Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Prime Minister Stephen Harper is in Regina

Posted by Picasa Prime Minister Stephen Harper will be in Regina, Saskatchewan today for the first time since the Jan. 23 federal election.

Harper will attend a Conservative party barbecue at the Sherwood Forest Country Club just outside of Regina this evening and on Wednesday will tour the RCMP Training Academy.

MICHAEL McCAFFERTY SAYS:

I very much admire Prime Minister Stephen Harper. He is truly a very remarkable and outstanding prime minister.

I am looking forward to attending the barbeque at Regina's SHERWOOD FOREST COUNTRY CLUB where Prime Minister Harper will deliver a speech.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saskatory said...

I attended the BBQ tonight and was impressed with Harper. It was the first time that I had seen him speak and my first opportunity to meet him. I was especially impressed that he stayed so long to meet and greet people. For more: http://saskatory.blogspot.com.

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada