Friday, July 14, 2006

Harper calls Canada an emerging energy super power.

Posted by Picasa
Canada is an emerging "energy superpower" that's the most attractive investment opportunity in the world, Prime Minister Stephen Harper told a London business audience Friday.

On the eve of a G8 conference in St. Petersburg, Mr. Harper used his address to the Canada-U.K. Chamber of Commerce to establish Canada's bona fides on the oil and gas front.

Energy security is supposed to be one of the key themes as Russia, for the first time, plays host to the Group of Eight industrialized countries over the next three days.

MICHAEL McCAFFERTY COMMENTS:

I agree with Prime Minister Harper.

As a Canadian I am proud that we have such an outstanding and remarkable Prime Minister to represent Canada at the Group of Eight Summit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada