Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Summer reading - New York Times 'best seller'

Posted by Picasa I love excellent books. Reading and owning good books is a passion with me. I especially love to read in summer time. Recently I bought a copy of the NEW YORK TIMES best seller 'Dispatches from the Edge' by Anderson Cooper of CNN.

In my opinion Canada's CBC News and CNN and BBC World News are the best sources for news both on the internet and TV.

Anderson Cooper is the host of his own news program on CNN.

The CNN correspondent describes a year of covering the tsunami in Sri Lanka, the war in Iraq and Hurricane Katrina.

I very much like and admire Anderson Cooper and highly recommend his book.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wolseley Online said...

I enjoy Anderson Cooper. Unlike many in the media business he doesn't seem to be on a crusade.

And his ready sense of humour is refreshing in a media world that often traffics in doomsday theories with gloomy delivery.

11:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada