Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Regina,Saskatchewan,Canada

Posted by Picasa 27 years ago I moved to Regina from Ottawa. During those years I met and married my loving and wonderful wife here in Regina and today we are the proud parents of two young adult children.

I have in my travels been all over Canada and the USA and I can say without a doubt that Regina is one of the best places in North America to live.

Regina is a majestic and awesome city with so much to offer. I invite you to check out the website for TOURISM REGINA. and the Message from MAYOR PAT FIACCO.

I am proud of my home city of Regina -- and simply stated: I Love Regina !

4 Comments:

Blogger John Murney said...

I completely agree with you Michael. Regina is my home too, I am proud of our city, and pleased to be here. The fact that I will most likely leave our fair city in 2007 to start Grad Studies causes me great sadness.

By the way, I have spiced up the link on my blog for your Politics International website!

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Wolseley Online said...

Indeed Michael, Regina is a great city! I have there off and on over the years and have many wonderful memories.

But several months ago I returned to my REAL hometown and highly recommend the "Town Around a Lake" Wolseley, Saskatchewan.

Check out my Blog and you'll see the beauty of this jewel of the praires!

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Wolseley Online said...

OOps..Should have said "I have lived there.."

10:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada