Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Olympic flag raised in Vancouver

CBC NEWS
February 28th

The Torino Winter Games have come and gone and now it's Vancouver's turn to bask in the Olympic spotlight.

The countdown to the Vancouver Winter Games officially got underway Tuesday when Mayor Sam Sullivan presided over the raising of the Olympic flag during a ceremony at Vancouver City Hall.

Click here for entire CBC NEWS coverage on the Olympic flag ceremony in Vancouver.

Michael McCafferty comments:

Canada can be proud that Vancouver is hosting the 2010 winter Olympics.

I am especially proud of Vancouver's Mayor Sam Sullivan who is a genuine Canadian hero and statesman !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada