Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sir Winston Churchill

Michael McCafferty comments:

The life of Sir Winston Churchill is truly inspiring. Churchill is a 'giant' in world history and ranks as the greatest prime minister in the history of Britain.

Churchill led his nation in the dark days of World War II and his works and deeds saved freedom and democracy from the tyranny of the Nazi.

Churchill's remarkable life was so awe inspiring that today I wanted to share with you my deep admiration for this great man.

Click here to visit the website of The Winston Churchill Society.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wolseley Online said...

Michael, thanks for your focus on Churchill.
Churchill's early identification of Hitler as an evil force is truly inspiring. A central theme of leadership is determining good from evil regardless of whether or not it is popular at the time.

11:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada