Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tony Blair speech to the United Nations.

Copyright BBC News

Blair offers clarion call for UN

Tony Blair has said the UN must take a lead in promoting democracy and fighting terrorism.

"The struggle against global poverty will define our moral standing in the eyes of the future" Tony Blair.

Click here to read BBC NEWS report of Prime Minister Tony Blair speech to the United Nations.

michael mccafferty comments:

Tony Blair is truly a great world leader and statesman -- and that is why I am very impressed by his outstanding speech to the United Nations.

I hope all the world leaders there were listening !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada