Monday, September 12, 2005

The Secret Mulroney Tapes by Peter C. Newman

The Secret Mulroney Tapes is an outrageous and intimate portrait of a Canadian prime minister, as told in his own words. There has never been a political book like this, and there will almost certainly never be another.

Peter C. Newman, the author of books about John Diefenbaker, Lester B. Pearson and Pierre Elliott Trudeau, as well as 2004's number-one bestselling memoir, Here Be Dragons: Telling Tales of People, Passion and Power, has done it again. He has written twenty-two books that have sold two million copies, and earned him the title of Canada's "most cussed and discussed" political commentator. Here, his no-holds-barred profile of Canada's most controversial-and most reviled-prime minister breaks new ground.

CLICK HERE to read more about THE SECRET MULRONEY TAPES.

michael mccafferty comments :

Peter C. Newman is Canada's most eminent and outstanding author. I am honored to call Peter C. Newman my friend and I very much respect him as a truly great Canadian !

THE SECRET MULRONEY TAPES is going to be a block buster best selling book and I am delighted it has been written by a very remarkable and extraordinary Canadian - Peter C. Newman.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada