Thursday, September 15, 2005

BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) --

Conservative leader Angela Merkel is bidding in Germany's September 18 parliamentary election to become the country's first female chancellor and the first to have been raised in the former communist east.

CLICK HERE to see a CNN profile of Angela Merkel.

michael mccafferty comments:

Angela Merkel is a remarkable and outstanding political leader in Germany. She has the vision and leadership to become an excellent Chancellor of Germany. It is my hope that on this coming Sunday the voter's of Germany elect her to become Chancellor Merkel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada