Saturday, October 14, 2006

"My Father,My President" by Doro Bush Koch

Posted by Picasa Doro Koch Bush has written an absolutely wonderful book about her father former President George H.W. Bush -- My Father,My President.

George H.W. Bush is in my opinion a genuine American hero and statesman.

He is a good and decent man who brought honor and integrity to the White House. I admire President George H. W. Bush very much. That is why I really enoyed reading "My Father,My President" by Doro Koch Bush.

George H.W. Bush emerges from the pages of "My Father,My President" as a great American. A man worthy of admiration. It is my heartfelt hope that this wonderful book about former President Bush will do well in the bookstores because now more than ever America needs genuine heroes -- and the USA is blessed to have such a great elder statesman in former President Bush.

God bless former President Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada