Saturday, January 28, 2006

Preston Manning - a true Canadian statesman.

Preston Manning - Canada's next Ambassador to the United States ?

Preston Manning would be a truly remarkable and outstanding choice to become Canada's Ambassador to the United States.

I first met Preston Manning in the fall of 1987 and he impressed me as a very intelligent man with a great vision for Canada. Simply stated -- I admire Preston Manning.

It is my hope that 'Prime Minister' Harper will name Preston Manning as Canada's Ambassador to the USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada