Wednesday, January 25, 2006

President Bush phones prime minister designate Stephen Harper

WASHINGTON (CP)

President George W. Bush telephoned Stephen Harper on Wednesday to congratulate him on his election win.

"They had a very good conversation," said White House spokesman Scott McClellan, adding that Bush "looks forward to working with him."

MICHAEL McCAFFERTY comments:

I predict that relations between Canada and the United States will improve greatly -- to the point we will see the same positive friendship that existed between the two countries during the years of Ronald Reagan, George Bush 41,
and Brian Mulroney.

As one who was named an honorary citizen of Texas,New Mexico,New Hampshire and Montana by their governors I believe in solid friendship between Canada and the USA.

Prime Minister Harper I am confident will impress the Americans as being a refreshing and outstanding new leader in Ottawa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada