Thursday, January 05, 2006

Israel Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

STATEMENT BY THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA ON THE ILLNESS OF ISRAEL PRIME MINISTER ARIEL SHARON

Prime Minister Paul Martin today issued the following statement regarding the health of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon:

"After learning of Prime Minister Sharon's grave condition, I spoke to the Israeli Ambassador to convey our concerns and best wishes on behalf of all Canadians."

"Our thoughts and prayers are with Prime Minister Sharon, his family, and the people of Israel during this difficult time.

"Prime Minister Sharon's courage and his leadership should inspire us as we all work to bring about the peace that he sought."

Michael McCafferty comments:

Israel Prime Minister Sharon is truly a great world leader and international statesman. I admire Israel's Prime Minister and at this time my prayers are with him.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Murney said...

Mine also, Michael.

6:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada