Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Toronto gangland shootings - a shame for Canada.

CTV NEWS

Progress is being made in the investigation of the Boxing Day shooting on Toronto's Yonge Street that injured six people and claimed the life of Jane Glenn Creba, 15, police said Wednesday.

Click here for complete CTV NEWS coverage.

Michael McCafferty comments:

It is a tragic shame that a sweet innocent 15 year old girl was shot to death on Yonge Street in Toronto by a gangster -- a no good hoodlum.

Let's quit beating around the bush -- the people who do these shootings are not
misunderstood kids -- they are no good rotten scum killers.

I have spoken out quite clearly in support of banning hand guns in Canada -
along with that there must be very severe punishment for those who would kill a
15 year old girl in cold blood.

It's time for law and order.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My deepest sympathies for the Creba
family. Thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of crisis. I am truly sorry. Allan Carty.
Toronto, Ontario.

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada