Monday, January 16, 2006

The Globe and Mail: Three reasons why it's time for a change

Three reasons why it's time for a change

....we have concluded that the time has arrived for a change of government in Canada.

CLICK HERE for GLOBE and MAIL endorsement of Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party.

MICHAEL McCAFFERTY comments:

Canada's 'national newspaper'....the oldest and most respected...THE GLOBE and MAIL...have endorsed Stephen Harper for Prime Minister.

The Globe and Mail has made a very wise choice and I urge you to read their endorsement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada