Friday, October 28, 2005

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

BBC News copyright

UN raps Iran's anti-Israel remark

Ahmadinejad said his words were the words of Iranians . The UN Security Council has condemned the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad over his call for Israel to be "wiped off the map".



CLICK HERE to read entire BBC NEWS report on this dangerous verbal attack on Israel.

MICHAEL McCAFFERTY comments:

Those who stand for freedom and democracy must take serious heed of the crazed and dangerous verbal attack on the State of Israel by Iran's president. I am pleased the United Nations has condemened the Iranian President.

Israel is a sovereign and free nation and I for one am proud to call myself a

FRIEND OF ISRAEL.



CLICK here to visit the website of

AMERICAN ISRAEL PUBLIC AFFAIRS COMMITTEE

-- the number one pro-Israel organization.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian Prophet said...

There appears to be a death wish involved. See The Christian Prophet blog:

http://christianprophecy.blogspot.com/

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada