Monday, June 27, 2005

Ronald Reagan chosen as 'greatest American' !

THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL ran a series of biographies of great Americans and gave viewers all over the USA the opportunity to telephone in their vote for the 'greatest American' -- and the winner is RONALD REAGAN.

CLICK HERE to see the announcement by THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

michael mccafferty comments:

Ronald Reagan was and will always be my 'hero'. Ronald Reagan was truly a great world leader and statesman -- and history is going to show that Reagan ranks with Abraham Lincon and Winston Churchill as a 'giant' in world history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada