Thursday, March 10, 2005

Peter C Newman - Canada's greatest author.

Copyright 2005
Amazon.ca

Peter C. Newman is truly a great Canadian !

Reviewer: Michael McCafferty (see more about me) from Regina, Saskatchewan Canada Peter C. Newman is truly a very remarkable and great Canadian. He is by far the greatest non-fiction writer in Canadian history. Newman is a very remarkable and extraordinary person -- I admire the man !
'Here be Dragons' by Peter C. Newman is without a doubt a very very excellent book -- and that is why it is a Canadian best seller. Mr. Newman has led a very outstanding life and his memoirs speak volumes about the greatness of this man.
As a Canadian I am proud I got a copy of this great book by a great man for Christmas. Peter C. Newman's life life story is one toadmire and at the end of the day I recommend this book becauseMr. Newman is truly a great Canadian !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada