Monday, June 18, 2007

My son gave me the REAGAN DIARIES for Father's Day

My son Nicholas whom I love very much gave his Dad "The Reagan Diaries" for Father's Day. Nick knows that Ronald Reagan is my all time hero.

On Father's Day I got to reflect on how blessed I am that I have two absolutely wonderful adult children - Nicholas and Sarah.

I also reflected on the memory of my own Dad Frank McCafferty (1923-1983) who was truly a loving father.

I am very pleased that the "Reagan Diaries' are number # 1 on the NEW YORK TIMES best seller list for non-fiction books. Right on !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada