Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Reverent Jerry Falwell is dead.

Television Evangelist Falwell Dies at 73

By SUE LINDSEYThe Associated PressTuesday, May 15, 2007; 3:00 PM

LYNCHBURG, Va. -- The Rev. Jerry Falwell, the television evangelist who founded the Moral Majority and used it to mold the religious right into a political force, died Tuesday shortly after being found unconscious in his office at Liberty University. He was 73.

Jerry Falwell was truly a good and decent man. A true Christian leader. In 1988 at a lunch in Washington DC I had the honor to meet Jerry Falwell and have my photograph taken with him.

Today is a sad day for me because Christians have lost a good man but I know he has gone to Heaven to be with the Lord. Jerry Falwell truly loved Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farwell, Fallwell. I have mixed feelings about his mission, but I believe the left was a little too hard for them. I hope that liberals will let him rest in peace, and as for the constant criticism, I ask this:

Is it Over Yet?
Dr BLT
words and music by Dr BLT (c)2007
http://www.drblt.net/music/Over.mp3

Bruce
aka Dr BLT

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada