Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hillary Clinton launches presidential bid

Hillary Rodham Clinton embarked on a widely anticipated campaign to become the first female U.S. president, announcing Saturday on her website, "I'm in. And I'm in to win."

The 59-year-old Democratic New York senator said she was forming an "exploratory committee" to run for president and wanted input from the public on key issues.

MICHAEL McCAFFERTY says: Hillary Clinton is a very outstanding and remarkable woman and is the race for the White House to make history. Hillary Clinton has the leadership and vision to be a truly great candidate for President.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catholica said...

Hilary Clinton SUCKS and would make a TERRIBLE President. --from a USA resident!

1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada