Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WASHINGTON - President Bush made it clear Wednesday: His top political strategist, Karl Rove, is staying at his side in the White House.

Special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald had taken a "hard look" at Rove's role in the CIA leak case, Bush noted, and declined to seek federal criminal charges.
The decision "speaks for itself," the president told reporters during a White House news conference.

"I trust Karl Rove," he said. "He's an integral part of my team."

On Tuesday, Rove's attorney, Robert Luskin, announced that Fitzgerald had advised Rove, a deputy White House chief of staff, that he didn't expect to seek charges against him.

MICHAEL McCAFFERTY COMMENTS:

The left wing liberal media in the USA had branded Karl Rove 'guilty' and they were looking for blood. The media owes an apology to Karl Rove -- after all one is innocent until proven guilty.

Karl Rove has been my friend for over 30 years and I very much admire Karl Rove. Karl Rove is one of the finest and most remarkable people to ever serve a President of the USA. I am happy that he has been vindicated.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada