Thursday, March 09, 2006

President Clinton speaks to sell out audience in Regina Canada


Today President Bill Clinton spoke to a sell out capacity crowd at Regina's Centre of the Arts.

I was the guest of a dear friend of mine -- and it was awesome to see and hear President Clinton. He truly is a great American statesman.

President Clinton spoke for one hour -- and it was the most amazing speech on world affairs. He is a very remarkable man.

I was and am very honored and grateful that my kind friend took me as his guest to the President Clinton speech.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sold out", or did you actually mean sell-out? j/k

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada