Monday, March 20, 2006

Federal ethics commissioner clears Prime Minister

CANADIAN PRESS

OTTAWA -- Parliament's ethical code was not breached when David Emerson crossed the floor to join the cabinet of Prime Minister Stephen Harper, the federal ethics commissioner has ruled.

Click here for Canadian Press report on ethics commissioner report.

Michael McCafferty reports:

I am very pleased that the federal ethics commissioner has cleared the name of David Emerson and Prime Minister Harper. I believe Minister Emerson is a real asset to the federal cabinet and it is good that the prime minister called on him to serve in cabinet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada