Saturday, February 04, 2006

Stephen Harper - Evangelical Christian

copyright - The Toronto Star

Stephen Harper just can't quit his inner-Evangelical
Feb. 4, 2006. 01:00 AM
DAVID HASKELL
GUEST COLUMN


Stephen Harper, our new Prime Minister, is an evangelical Christian.

The implications of these findings are staggering: it could mean that for the first time in decades Canadians might have a Prime Minister who doesn't lie to them.

Click here for entire TORONTO STAR column.

Michael McCafferty comments:

Prime Minister Stephen Harper is an Evangelical Christian. I am pleased the media recognizes this.

The fact that our Prime Minister to be is a Christian warms my heart and furthers my deep respect and admiration for him.

You can be sure he and his family will be in my prayers.

God bless Stephen Harper !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steven Harper has completely ignored the wishes of the PEOPLE of Vancouver by enticing an elected Liberal into his Cabinet. I recall Mr. Harper's comments after Belinda left. AND what is this with appointing a political hack TO THE SENATE AND THEM PUTTING HIM IN CABINET!! As for Mr, Harper not 'lieing' - let's just say that he is having a 'truth malfunction'! SHAME! I guess his new rule is this, 'never let ethics and priciples get in the way of political expediency' - SHAME SHAME SHAME for your first LIE!

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada