Tuesday, February 07, 2006

President Bill Clinton is coming to Regina,Saskatchewan.

The Honorable William Jefferson Clinton, 42nd President of the United States of America, will deliver a keynote speech regarding Canadian-American Relations Thursday March 9th, 2006 at the Conexus Arts Centre at 12 noon.

The speech will address the critical issues that affect the Canadian-American relationship. The relationship between Canada and the United States has seen its fair share of change over the past few years. President Clinton joins us for his first public forum in Regina to discuss important issues affecting the Canadian-American relationship.

Michael McCafferty comments:

Today CKCK TV NEWS broadcast journalist Wayne Mantyka came to my home to interview me with respect to the upcoming visit to Regina of President Bill Clinton.

During the interview the TV News cameraman took shots of quite a few of my autographed White House letters and photographs of William Jefferson Clinton.

I expressed that it is a real honor to have the former president visit our city of Regina because he is truly a respected statesman and world leader.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Murney said...

Michael, this is good news all around. I would really like to meet Bill Clinton, if such a thing is possible. Can you arrange it?

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada