Sunday, February 12, 2006

ABRAHAM LINCOLN


Abraham Lincoln

Michael McCafferty comments:

Today February 12th is the birthdate of President Abraham Lincoln.

Lincoln, in my opinion,is the greatest President in American history. Abraham Lincoln was indeed a very extraordinary,remarkable and truly great President.

Ever since I was 9 years old - and I am now 55 - I have read countless books about President Abraham Lincoln. My personal home library has many books about President Lincoln.

I cannot find adequate words to describe the greatness of Abraham Lincoln --
his life has been a lifetime inspiration to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Murney said...

There is no doubt Lincoln was a great man.
So in my opinion was FDR; he lifted America up again when it was on its knees.

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada