Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Thank you Holy Saint Jude

For those in dire need of help with their lives, particularly for things that seem to need a miracle... the Saint Jude Novena has helped time and time again...

St. Jude, patron saint of the impossible St. Jude Thaddeus was one of the twelve Apostles chosen by Jesus Christ.

CLICK HERE to learn more about SAINT JUDE.

michael mccafferty comments:
A few weeks ago my wife Helene went for a mammogram test, and the doctor there told her she would have to undergo more tests because of the possibility of cancer. I remembered what a devout Roman Catholic friend told me about praying to Saint Jude to ask for a miracle.

I asked Saint Jude in prayer to make Helene cancer free.

Today we got the news of a miracle -- Helene is cancer free !

Thank you to Jesus and Holy Saint Jude.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you st jude for prayers answered

7:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! =D

Thank you St Jude for interceding to God to let the transport card of mine be found and not lost, so i could go out with my best friend on an outing she has been looking forward to for quite a while now, and not let her down. Thank You God too.

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada