Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Secret Man

The Secret Man: The Story of Watergate's Deep Throat
Author: Bob Woodward

In Washington, D.C., where little stays secret for long, the identity of Deep Throat -- the mysterious source who helped Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein break open the Watergate scandal in 1972 -- remained hidden for 33 years. Now, Bob Woodward tells the story of his long, complex relationship with W. Mark Felt, the enigmatic former No. 2 man in the Federal Bureau of Investigation who helped end the presidency of Richard Nixon.

CLICK HERE to read complete CHAPTERS.INDIGO.CA review of 'The Secret Man'.

michael mccafferty comments:

31 years ago I was one of millions who read with sheer excitement the book 'All the President's Men' and now that we know that Mark Felt is Deep Throat I am going to literally enjoy reading Bob Woodward's new book 'The Secret Man'.

I admire Bob Woodward. He is without a doubt the 'best' journalist in America. Woodward is a very remarkable and brilliant man and I for one am grateful that he is sharing this important part of American history in 'The Secret Man'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada