Thursday, May 11, 2006

Premier Klein thanks his wife and father in his last major Alberta speech

EDMONTON (CP) - Ralph Klein thanked his wife, his dad and the people of Alberta in his final major speech to Albertans before he retires as premier.

"This will be my last speech and I'm sort of sad to be leaving, but I understand there is life after politics," Klein told reporters Wednesday before speaking to the sold-out crowd of Tory supporters. Klein confirmed before the dinner that he will be making a speech in Washington later this spring, but there will be no other major speeches before he leaves office by the end of the year.

CLICK HERE for entire MacLean's report on Premier Ralph Klein.

Michael McCafferty comments:

I like and admire Alberta Premier Ralph Klein. He is truly a prairie populist in the tradition of John Diefenbaker. Klein in Alberta is affectionately known by many as King Ralph. The title suits Ralph Klein. He is a man of the people and has given Alberta very good government. He will be missed after he leaves.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

11:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

11:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada