Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gordon Barnhart named new Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan

Prime Minister announces Gordon L. Barnhart as Lieutenant Governor

April 28, 2006 Ottawa, Ontario


Prime Minister Stephen Harper was pleased to announce today the appointment of Gordon L. Barnhart, Ph.D. as Saskatchewan’s newest Lieutenant Governor.


Click here to read official Press Release from the Office of the prime Minister about Lieutenant Governor deszignate Gordon Barnhart.


Michael McCafferty comments:
I am absolutely delighted and pleased that the Prime Minister would name Gordon Barnhart as the next Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan. Mr. Barnhart is a very remarkable and outstanding Canadian who will bring great honor and integrity to the office.

I first met Gordon Barnhart in 1979 when he was Clerk of the Saskatchewan Legislature and I was a 28 year old Research Officer at the Saskatchewan Legislature. I admire Mr. Barnhart and I am sure Saskatchewan people will come to admire our new lieutenant Governor.




1 Comments:

Blogger John Murney said...

Gordon Barnhart is a great pick.

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada