Saturday, November 26, 2005

A Canadian hero

The body of Pte. Braun Woodfield, the Canadian soldier who died in Afghanistan, is being flown home.

His remains, which left Kandahar on Saturday after a brief ceremony, are expected to arrive in Canada on Sunday.

CLICK HERE to read CTV NEWS report on Braun Woodfield.

Michael McCafferty comments:

Braun Woodield was truly a remarkable young man full of love of his country and noble ideals.

Braun Woodfield died in the service of his nation defending freedom in Afghanistan. He is truly a Canadian hero. My heartfelt sysmpathy goes out to his family -- and I salute Private Braun Woodfield.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Murney said...

How true, Michael, how true.

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada