Saturday, April 30, 2005

His Excellency: George Washington


I love to read. I especially love to read books about American presidents. The book "His Excellency:George Washington" by Joseph Ellis is truly a very excellent and remarkable biography of America's first president.

Over the past 40 years or more I have read countless biographies of American presidents and world leaders and this biography of George Washington is absolutely one of the best --
world class -- first class !

Click on the title of the book to get more information about it:
His Excellency:George Washington

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Washington is the best President ever! He did what Lincoln did with out the benafit of 4 score and 7 years of history to help him!

9:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Welcome to michael mccafferty's world ! It is my hope to share with you my heartfelt thoughts on subjects near and dear to me. Again welcome. And please feel free to post.

Regina,Canada